She's a mom, a model, a wife and an entrepreneur, but, more importantly, she's a New Yorker.
Former Real Housewifes of NY, Kristen Taekman tells us where she takes her two young kids out on a family-friendly tour of The Big Apple.
- Located in NYC’s Soho neighborhood, Lure Fishbar is the perfect go-to place for Sunday brunch with the family. The little ones can devour the chocolate chip pancakes and cinnamon buns while mom and dad can order Eggs Benedict and smoked salmon. Beyond brunch, their raw bar, sushi selection, and catch of the day are popular among regulars.
- Just a short walk away from the Freedom Tower, Brookfield Place has something for everyone. The whole family will enjoy the ice rink, kid-focused musical shows and high-end food court and eateries. Mom and dad might sneak off to do some shopping at Saks, Burberry and J. Crew.
- A carousel unlike any you've ever seen before! Located in The Battery, Seaglass Carousel takes on a beautiful underwater theme lit up by a colorful array of LED lights that will enchant children. Your family photos will truly look stunning.
- Shake Shack started out as a popular stand in Madison Square Park, but now has evolved into one of the must-try spots for burgers, hot dogs and custard creations throughout the city. Even your canine companion will enjoy their Pooch-ini and Bag O' Bones biscuits.
- Educating the public on fire safety and preserving the city's cultural heritage of fire service, the Fire Museum in Soho is a wonderful attraction for everyone. Learn how firefighting evolved in NYC from the 17th century onward. You can even book a room for kids' birthday parties.